Become an installer
PC manufacturers or high-end custom installers and system integrators, commonly referred to as "Installers" can supply the My Movies software for either Windows Media Center, Windows Home Server 2011 or Windows Server 2012 Essentials with their machines, either as option to improve the functionality of existing products, or by supplying products build mainly for the purpose the software suite offers.
Supplying our software to customers in any relation may only occur by being part of our installer program. There is a $250 signup fee to join the program, which covers registration costs - the sign-up fee also includes a number of demonstration licenses that can be used on the installers own demonstration and test devices.
The installers name and logo will be shown on the about page in My Movies for Windows Media Center, the Collection Management program, and on the general My Movies settings page in the My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution software.
Installers will after sign-up receive an XML file, which contains company information, the company's installer id number and optionally a company logo file will be included. This file is applied to each installation along with a license key for the product that is being installed - the license key is purchased by the installer in the installer area.
Once licensed, the software does not require a user account, and any product limitations that normally required points are lifted. Users who would like to contribute to the online service, synchronize their collection to the My Movies mobile applications, or create an online collection can create a user account as normal, without this user account affecting the program functionality.
- My Movies for Windows Media Center Integrators, $50*
- My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution Integrators, $75*
* The integrator licenses is recommended for all custom installers and system integrators, and includes full functionality, including data and remote control API's, required by Control4 and other integration systems.
- My Movies 4 for Windows Media Center, $25
- My Movies 4 Collection Management, $15
- My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution including Movie Monitoring, $15
- My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution including Movie Monitoring and Movie Disc Copy, $25
- My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution including Movie Monitoring, Movie Disc Copy and Music Disc Copy, $35
- My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution including Movie Monitoring, Movie Disc Copy and Music Disc Copy with Multi-Disc feature, $50
- My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution including Music Disc Copy, $25
- My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution including Music Disc Copy with Multi-Disc feature, $35
Signing up as an installer
To sign up to the installer program,, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following details:
- Company name
- VAT Number (Companies in EU only)
- Phone number
- Contact E-mail address
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
The logo must be provided in either a vector based graphics file (.EPS, .AI, .PDF, ect.), or in as high resolution as possible. It will be edited by our staff to fit the locations in the software where displayed before being sent back to you with the installer XML file.
VAT number is required for companies in the European Unition, and must be listed as valid through VIES to be able to purchase licenses without Danish VAT (Tax). This information is not required for companies outside the European Union.
Please also provide information about the expected amount of installations you anticipate within the first year.
There are discounted license prices available if license credits for $2,000 ($1,600 after discount) or more is pre-purchased. The discount percent increases depending on the pre-purchased amount.
After providing the mentioned details, you will be sent an electronic PayPal invoice for the $250 signup fee.
You will receive the installer files within 24 hours on week days from paying the invoice.