Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

My Movies - Alternative to Windows Media Center Options · View
pauven
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2018 3:59:40 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (76)
Brian,

Yes, please provide the details, I would like to add this functionality to MM Browser. Thank you!

In working with the XML files, I found that the ID was the only unique identifier, so that value carries over to MM Browser. Unless you are referring to another ID.

Paul

MM Browser is now Chameleon MediaCenter v2.2 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
pauven
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:16:12 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (76)
binnerup wrote:
Potentially, the MMBrowser app could create an API that lets it act as if it was a My Movies for WMC remote - we would gladly hand out the details of this.

However, I do believe that since MMBrowser operates on the XML files and not the My Movies API, that it would not be directly possible for all situations, because of the ids passed.

Bump for Binnerup, maybe you missed my last post. I would like the details please.

Paul

MM Browser is now Chameleon MediaCenter v2.2 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
binnerup
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2018 9:04:53 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (131666)