Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

PDF Reports Options · View
jaymikal
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 3:57:36 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (10)
I’ve been using this app for a while now. I eagerly paid the upgrade fee to the latest version, especially since I learned some work had been done on reporting. However, my complaint from the old version is still present in the new version.

So, maybe it’s something I’m doing wrong. Maybe someone could try and replicate my problem? I’d like to know if it’s user error or glitch in the app.

I’m using the latest My Movies (version 3) app for the iPad. I have an iPad Pro.

Now, add a brand new movie to your library. Specify the type as “Digital”. Enter a location, which I choose from a user-generated list (Vudu, iTunes, Amazon, etc.). Now, make sure you have a dvd or blu-ray movie in your library and have a value in its Location field, too, such as bookcase, or Living Room, etc.

Now, create a detailed PDF report. Specify the extra field you want as Location. Then wait for your report.

My report will show the location field for all the old formats. Blu-ray, dvd, etc. However, any Location field in the new Digital format remains blank.

Thoughts?

J.