Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Video Converter Options · View
stevehomer
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:34:13 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2605)
I have three movies copied from DVD using AnyDVD* within MyMovies that have only converted the video trailer on the disk to MP4 during the auto converter phase
I have deleted the MP4 copy and restarted the add to converter queue but same result

I can see that the copy of the disc has been successful could anyone help me to manually add to the converter queue or help me delete the files that are confusing the system

WHS 2011 on HP ProLiant N40l server

* Installing and/or using AnyDVD is illegal in some countries. Users are themselves responsible for complying with local law when installing and using AnyDVD.

binnerup
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 8:49:26 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (52)
This means that the detection of the main movie is not able to handle it automatically.

In the meta-data, under discs, edit the chapter structure, and you can mark where the main movie is on the disc - then add the title to the converter again.

Please contribute the information when having located the correct main movie on the disc.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows