Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

MyMovies Support for Egreat A11? Options · View
jompjomp
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 8:53:56 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3671)
binnerup wrote:
I have e-mailed a link..

I got it, thanks! I sent you an email back with a question/problem.
binnerup
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 11:24:27 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (52)
brumblebee
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2018 3:04:25 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (0)
The 203 has port 436 closed until your broadcast/send it the message "NOTIFY OREMOTE LOGIN" on UDP port 7624. You can do this through a broadcast (255.255.255.255), local domain broadcast or directly to it's IP address. It will respond with UDP message "UDP-203_OPPO UDP-203 REPORT ADDRESS TO OREMOTE: 192.168.0.2:19999" (it'll have it's actual IP address). From then on you'll see broadcast messages on UDP 7624 from it containing its name & IP address and another incorrect port number (23).

From this point on you can talk to it on port 436. Personally I find it much easier to connect to an NFS share as it does not require a user/password. My only issue is that the command to map a share takes 40 seconds in my test app, whereas the iPhone app does it instantly. Haven't figured out why that is yet. Other than that I have it starting a Blu-ray folder rip no problem.

If anyone has any info on .iso (instead of folder) playback on the 203 I'd be interested to hear more.
binnerup
Posted: Friday, July 27, 2018 1:37:25 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (52)
brumblebee wrote:
The 203 has port 436 closed until your broadcast/send it the message "NOTIFY OREMOTE LOGIN" on UDP port 7624. You can do this through a broadcast (255.255.255.255), local domain broadcast or directly to it's IP address. It will respond with UDP message "UDP-203_OPPO UDP-203 REPORT ADDRESS TO OREMOTE: 192.168.0.2:19999" (it'll have it's actual IP address). From then on you'll see broadcast messages on UDP 7624 from it containing its name & IP address and another incorrect port number (23).

From this point on you can talk to it on port 436. Personally I find it much easier to connect to an NFS share as it does not require a user/password. My only issue is that the command to map a share takes 40 seconds in my test app, whereas the iPhone app does it instantly. Haven't figured out why that is yet. Other than that I have it starting a Blu-ray folder rip no problem.

If anyone has any info on .iso (instead of folder) playback on the 203 I'd be interested to hear more.

All of this is implemented in the DLL...

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
jevansoh
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 6:40:14 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2509)
Did this ever go anywhere?

The last post is from July. I have an Oppo 205 which is jailbroken and I'd love to be able to use MyMovies to browse my collection on a PC with Windows Media Center then when I press "Play" have it play on the Oppo. I could then use my regular remote control to control the Oppo, but getting the movie to play on the Oppo from MyMovies is the big thing I'd like to see happen.

Is there any chance this could work?

Thanks,

--J
binnerup
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 7:02:26 AM

It is not currently going anywhere, no - we do not have the player available, and therefore cannot make the corrections needed to make it work.

It works with the 103 model.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
jevansoh
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 12:20:02 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2509)
How does it work on the 103?

Can I browse MM for WMC on my PC and select a movie to play and have it play on the Oppo 103 or is it like the Dune implementation where I'd access MM from the Oppo somehow and have to use the Oppo remote to browse and select my movie I wish to watch?

Thanks,

--J
erik_n
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 6:12:26 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (9931)
With the Dune implementation one option is to browse my movie collection on the screen and start movies from there, but I hardly not use that at all. I use My Movies app in Iphone and Ipad to select a movie and press the play button. Then I get an option to play the move on my Dune (HD Max) player. It can take a little while before the movie starts as it has to wake up the right HDD on my server. Most of my movies are stored as BDMV and then it takes a little time to load, just as when you put a disc in a BD-player. MKV starts faster.

It would be great if it was possible to do the same thing with a Oppo player, but I don't now if they can play BDMV or BD-ISO? (maybe with jailbreak?)

I just read the changelog for My Movies 5.25 Pre Release 1 and found one very interesting line there:

Change: The Oppo bridge functonality was updated to use a different communication protocol for remote control, with better power state feedback. This also includes experimental support for remote playback.

It would be great if someone with an Oppo could try this.

Full changelog can be found here: https://www.mymovies.dk/download/windows/changelog-pre-release.aspx

My home theather