Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ability to flag Studios and Actors/Crew for moderator intervention Options · View
deprongmori
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2019 8:55:14 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (16182)
Frequently I will run into an erroneous entry among the Studio entries or Actor/Crew entries in the database, such as a preceding space or a misspelling. It would be useful to be able to flag a moderator when these are encountered so they can be merged with the correct records. (i.e., something like the "Report Incorrect Data" button for Title records)
domohh
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:49:25 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2949)
Yep, I have the same request, I already mailed to support@mymovies.dk such findings for misspelled studios which should be merged, but never got an answer.
binnerup
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2019 8:03:03 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (52)
We are not too fund of doing batch operations on profiles on the service, as we have had some bad experiences in the past with this.

It must be done in a quite specific way for it to be part of history, and similar.

So for now, we correct one by one.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows