Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Screen glitch and Synopsis getting cut off Options · View
khenzel
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2019 12:07:51 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2500)
Hi All,

I'm really hoping you can help me, as the issues i'm hitting are pretty much a deal breaker for me to not even wanting to use my movies anymore.

Here are my issues:

1. I have already done the registry mod to reduce logical width by 2 px on Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Media Center\Settings\DisplayService
this works fine, though when i enter mymovies and start entering titles, the bar comes back. I'm referring to the rightmost side line glitch known to us 4k res users. Please help me get rid of this!
2. The synopsis screen for all titles is cut off 1/3 of the right side, displaying a large empty blue area blotting out the right side of the text. Basically it has roughly 20 characters removed from the right side on every line, making reading the synopsis totally worthless.

Can you please help me resolve these 2 issues?

Thank you!
khenzel
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2019 6:39:49 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2500)
Can i please get help with this? :)
khenzel
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:45:59 AM

is this support forum dead?