Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

TV Series (on Blu-Ray) Video Conversion Error Options · View
uv_halo
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 8:50:52 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3219)
1. My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution
2. WHS 2011
3. X64 Windows
4. .NET Framework v4.7.2
5. None
6. System is fully patched.
7. Video Converter
8. I located the TV Series Season in "Title Collection", I selected "Add to converter queue". The title was added to the queue and rapidly (within 1-2s) failed. When I check the properties for that task, it simply said "Conversion Process Failed".
9. I'll attach a copy log the log file.

File Attachment(s):
Error.txt (352kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

binnerup
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 8:56:05 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (52)
uv_halo
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 9:03:57 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3219)
I've just uploaded the log file.

As for your question, I believe the episodes are mapped (verified in Collection Management, under "Edit Disc Episodes" that all of the correct Titles / Chapters are selected) and, I've verified that each episode (under Collection Management) has the correct file path assigned.

File Attachment(s):
handbrakeprocess.txt (1,013kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

binnerup
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 4:11:42 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (52)
I can see the job is an ISO file which it mounts, and I can see that it passes the drive to Handbrake, but handbrake fails - there is a handbrake log in the log dir - can you attach that?

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
uv_halo
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 4:37:56 PM

I've attached the log as requested. I trimmed it just to the date of the incident.
binnerup
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 8:13:53 AM

uv_halo
Posted: Friday, June 07, 2019 4:05:23 AM

binnerup wrote:
For some reason it is unavailable - can you re-upload please?

It'll be here as requested.

File Attachment(s):
handbrakeprocess.txt (1,013kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

binnerup
Posted: Friday, June 07, 2019 11:47:16 AM

This title is one that contains a structural protection where there are 50 or more titles with the same main movie length, making it impossible to determine which is the correct one.

Therefore, the correct main movie needs to be identified and contributed to the meta-data of the profile, and then it should be able to convert it correct.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

uv_halo
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 8:28:27 AM

I'm a little confused here. As best I can tell, this disc (True Blood, Season 3, Disc 1, which contains episodes 1-2) does not have playlist obfuscation. When I open the disc in collection management, and then "Edit Title disc(s) then, "Edit Chapters or Episodes", there are only two entries that have the correct lengths for the individual episodes. Episode 1 shows up as "Title 79 - MPLS 00001" with the correct time of 51:33. Episode 2 shows up as Title 78 - MPLS 00002" with the correct time of 56:24. Notably, in this window, there are a lot of other entries but none of them are the correct length.

I loaded up the disc in CloneBD and it too seems to confirm this in that it only selects the same two MPLS files. Am I missing something here?

Finally, assuming that I am missing something here, I won't be able to contribute anything to the title as the title is locked in the online service.
uv_halo
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 2:20:22 AM

I'm fairly confident that the episodes are properly mapped. I'll attach a screenshot here in a moment. I've verified that only those two episodes have the correct runtimes.
Any advice you can provide, or anything I can help further with in troubleshooting?

uv_halo attached the following image(s):
Edit_Episodes.jpg

binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:54:38 AM

In that case, the handbrake log may not have been cleared before uploading.

Can you try to clear the logs, reproduce the error and post new logs, both the My Movies and the handbrake log?

uv_halo
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 3:25:53 AM

I'll attach the new logs here in a moment. Thanks!

File Attachment(s):
log.txt (880kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
handbrakeprocess.log (302kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

binnerup
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 8:07:51 AM

Are you certain that the disc id matches the disc?

In Collection Management, the disc is set to have episodes on chapter 78 and 79 - yet Handbrake only reports 71 elements on your disc.

The issue is that what we pass to handbrake for chapter 78 and 79, it does not believe exists.

It could be a difference between the disc the structure is read from, and the disc on your storage.

uv_halo
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2019 3:31:12 AM

100% Certain: I went into collection management (on my media center) and copied the Disc ID to a notepad, then, I placed the Blu-ray in the drive and had the software read the ID. I compared them both and, they are identical. I even tried updating the "Title Source and Data" via the actual read disc id, and it said I was using the same title.