Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Issues with Boxsets after recreating the Databaser Options · View
cchris1986
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2019 11:44:49 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2801)
Hi all,

I have made some Box-Set contributions and Coverscans in the past, which have been accepted by the Moderator Team.
Box-Sets like:
"The Amazing Spider-Man 1+2" / 4030521737464
"Jason Statham Collection" / 4006680058313
or
"Der Pate: The Coppola Restoration" / 4010884250152

- I have added Discs and Covers to these Box Sets, and all of them where accepted by the Moderator Teams.

Unfortunately, I had to reinstall Windows - and during the Setup I've accidentally deleted my online-Collection so I have to rescan each Disc again (which is not a big deal...)

BUT: All the Box-Sets mentioned above doesn't show the Data which I have submitted...
- The Amazing Spider-Man 1+2 didn't have a front cover, nor the two Disc for Movie 1 and 2...
[I have sent an email to support@mymovies.dk which was not yet answered, but a few days later, the front cover scan was available again]
--> I've readded the both Discs from that box set and sent a new Contribution.

- The Jason Statham Collection does not have the Cover-Scans for the single Discs, Chaos, The Bank Job, and The Mechanic, which I have added and contributed.

- Der Pate: The Coppola Restoration does not know that it is a boxset, with 4 single Discs, and... I think, it does not have the coverscans.

... is there a reason, why my contributions are not available if I re-add the titles to my Database?

Of course, I can do everything again... create the Boxset, Scan the covers, and (again, earn maybe some contribution points) - but I don't think, that this is how it was expected... :)

Any kind of information would be nice :)

Thanks and with best regards,
Christoph

MyCollection

Photogallery
binnerup
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2019 1:53:46 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (130665)
cchris1986
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2019 6:06:59 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2801)
Hi, I am pretty sure, that these contributions have been accepted and confirmed - but unfortunately, I have already deleted these emails...

MyCollection

Photogallery
binnerup
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2019 6:12:32 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (130665)
Ok - there have been one situation in the service, where when some data was processed, a box set was by mistake split - it potentially could have been such title.

But they are not affecting any cover art.

This title: 4030521737464 is a box set on the service and holds covers.

This: 4006680058313 is also a box set and with covers.

This: 4010884250152 is a box set in Austria, but not in Germany.

I think you need to run a sync again.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
cchris1986
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2019 9:00:05 PM

Hi, thanks for the research.

I have re-submitted the titles for 4030521737464... but it is not yet confirmed.
after deleting 4006680058313 and re-adding it, all covers are available.

-> I have tried to update the data, but everytime, mymovies told me, that the profiles are up to date.

I am also pretty sure, that I have submitted all data for 4010884250152 once, but doesn't matter. I will do it again.
Already started with scanning the covers and stuff like this.

What I wanted to say, maybe, there's an issue somewhere when movies are added to the library.
I'm not sure, why 4006680058313 was not showing the covers - and after deleting it, and adding it again, everything was ok.

MyCollection

Photogallery
cchris1986
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2019 6:43:46 PM

Hi again,

I have now tried to submitt the Box-Set information for 4010884250152 (The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration, Germany) again.
For this, I have created the subtitles (The Godfather - Part I, The Godfather - Part II, The Godfather - Part III, The Godfather - Bonusfeatures) with Coverscans, IMDB ID, Backcover-Description, ...

Then, I have tried to submit the Disc Information and Covers, selected "Contribute as Box-Set" and started with the Contribution.

After going through all steps, I've got an error, telling me, that there are no changes to the existing Dataset, and therefore the contribution will not be saved.

BUT:
I still have the issue, that after scanning the Barcode of the Boxset, I do not get the Subitems included in this boxset.
I only get the Boxset main Information.

I have not submitted an "incorrect data" for this item... maybe, this will help to get the things sorted out?

MyCollection

Photogallery
andycob
Posted: Monday, July 08, 2019 1:17:54 AM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (132917)
I can see a box set contribution from you for 4030521737464 pending and it has no covers on the child titles so will likely be declined when a mod gets to it.

I can't say why there are no covers? are you clicking contribute title and data or just data when you got to contribute the box set? you need to click data and covers so the child covers are also submitted. If that is not it then there is something off somewhere maybe with the upload.
cchris1986
Posted: Monday, July 08, 2019 5:45:04 AM

Hi, 4030521737464 is what I have re-submitted again.
Probably, I have just forgot to add the covers and published only the data... but anyway - I have sent it with covers some weeks ago.
That's what my "real" issue is...

I will sent the 4030521737464 again with covers, as soon as I get the response from the moderators

MyCollection

Photogallery
andycob
Posted: Monday, July 08, 2019 5:20:35 PM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (132917)
Well given you were able to submit the box set shows it was not a box set on the system that would indicate your previous contribution was declined for some reason and you should have an email to that effect if that was the case.