Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Disc ID Box Set Options · View
dayabol
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:41:40 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2565)
Hey,

I have one question. Is there any way I can copy and paste the disc ID's of a existing parent into a recently created child? My problem is that I'm creating a box set of a existing title, witch is a box set not fully contributed, that has it's disc ID's, but I don't have Blu-ray drive on my Mac, so I can't introduce it the normal way. So, if I can copy the ID from the parent and paste it into de child, it will be a way I can complete an incomplete submission. Otherwise, I can't.

Thanks in advance!
nieland
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2019 5:33:44 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (4027)
I was also thinking about something like that, but the easiest way is buying an external blu-ray disc player, you can buy an external BR drive at amazon for about 60 pound. Mac compatible, just hook it in your USB 2.0 port.
dayabol
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2019 2:49:41 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2565)
Yes, that would be a solution, but I was searching a way not implying spent money in a thing that can be did by software. Thanks for replying.
nieland
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:32:30 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (4027)
dayabol wrote:
Yes, that would be a solution, but I was searching a way not implying spent money in a thing that can be did by software. Thanks for replying.

I have the dilemma that I don't want to spend the money on a piece of hardware that I only use for my database? and then hardly never use it again....
So I still haven"t bought a blu-ray drive for my mac.