Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is there some kind of issues with the server since the last update? Options · View
jekyl
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2019 3:46:02 AM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (40509)
I was trying to use the windows version of the app at home was last night, to add some titles that are missing from the server. This is my first time using the home version on Windows since the recent update to the Android version on the 20th.

I don't know if there's any correlation between the two, but did that update do something to the server? I'm not able to upload or contribute anything. I also can't use the cast and crew import feature anymore either. I basically can't do anything with it now really. Any time I try to contribute anything, or even copy a title I get an error message saying there was a problem with the server.

Was there an update to the windows version of the application as well? Do I need to download a new version? Or a patch or something?
Or is there technical difficulties with the server, that I just have to wait out?
binnerup
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2019 10:39:54 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (131686)
jekyl
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2019 5:52:56 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (40509)
My bad. I didn't realize there was actually a new build. I just noticed it after posting. I downloaded 5.25 and everything seems to be working swimmingly now. I apologize for mucking up the boards. You can delete this thread.