Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Weird thing in the online collection displaying Options · View
arnividar
Posted: Sunday, July 14, 2019 8:56:11 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3101)
Hey guys.

I've been going through my collection lately, sorting out the groups and categories for various movies. Yesterday I was going through some of my DVD's and changing them, regularly looking at the online collection (which was the only place that have me a proper overview of the old categories.

All of a sudden, on one of the refreshes, the Groups tree got populated with 25 "Custom" groups, which have no title but mouse-over gives me ".../groupCoolustom17" where the number is 1 through 25.

I can't seem to find these anywhere in the Collection Management, and I am at a complete loss as to what I could have done to make these groups magically appear. Help! :)
binnerup
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 9:13:06 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (130665)
arnividar
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 1:40:22 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3101)
LOL, okay, so it was just a huge coincidence that it appeared while I was updating on my end! Good to know, thanks. :D
arnividar
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2019 4:54:23 PM

Okay, there are few more issues with the Online Collection. I figured I might as well just put them in this thread instead of creating a new one. Laughing

1) When browsing the groups, for some of the groups (Digital & Wished) but not the others, the OC displays the titles four times instead of only once. It shows the entire list once, then starts anew three more times.
For example, my Wished group has 128 titles in it, so the OC list is 512 titles long. This makes it a bit difficult to scroll through.

2) The properties window is usually just blank when I click on a title. For some titles it actually shows the information like title and such, but for what appears to be most of the movies it only shows the text "o such a title in this collection"

3) Sorting my titles by Title does not use the Sort Title, but the regular Title field This should definitely be sorted by Sort Title, since that's literally what that field is for :)

4) A few of the title Covers online are just blank. The same titles in my Collection Management have covers just fine, so it seems to be a problem with the OC specifically.
cchris1986
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 10:43:45 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2801)
any update on this?
I also have these empty groups visible in my Online Collection and thought, this might be related to some issues I had with my collection (restoring, old data that was not correctly synced, etc.)

Glad, to hear, that it's not caused by something I did wrong :)

MyCollection

Photogallery
binnerup
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 11:04:34 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (130665)
arnividar
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:37:03 AM

Excellent, thanks :)