Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

BUG: Sidebar completion color incorrect on 100% complete box sets (shows yellow) Options · View
deprongmori
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2019 11:17:01 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (18624)
I am running 5.25 on Windows 10. I just added the barcode for Eureka boxset of "Jackie Chan's Police Story & Police Story 2" (barcode 5060000703016). Both of the child records are complete at 100%, and the parent is complete at 100% in the data pulled down from the server. In the main display, the "completion indicator bubble" in the top left for both of the child records and the parent record is displayed as "solid green", correctly indicating 100% completion for each of the three components.

However, if you look at the same records in the left sidebar display, while the "completion indicator bubble" for the two child records is correctly "solid green", the bubble for the parent record is "yellow, with a drop of green" which would indicate a completion rate of approximately 71% for the parent (if I compare with non-boxset records). Obviously an erroneous color display. (See the attached screen capture.)

I had reported this problem some months back. Can you please verify that you can reproduce this error?

File Attachment(s):
BUG Completion Indicator Bubble in Sidebar.bmp (6,076kb) downloaded 6 time(s).

deprongmori
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 6:00:07 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (18624)
Any response on this?
binnerup
Posted: Thursday, November 07, 2019 8:15:28 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (133565)
This occurs because the box set was created before the new changes where the complete percentage also reflects the fact that some information should not be filled in on box sets.

Prior to this change, the complete percentage reflected that the information was missing.

When we changed this, the complete percentage of existing titles in the collection was not updated.

If you change something on the title, and save it, the percentage will be updated.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows