Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

what is the best way to report Different Disc ID's Options · View
chefpj
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 12:50:09 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (7097)
I just got Star trek discovery off of Amazon. and mymovies is telling me unknown discs please contribute. I am running the latest my movie 5.25.
andycob
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 1:53:05 AM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (133739)
First try to add the barcode, the title may already exist but the ability to match by the disc id relies on those ids having been contributed.

If the title doesn't exist at all you can create and contribute it, if the profile is there for the barcode then it either has no disc ids, or different ids (disc ids are not always unique and having a different set of ids doesn't necessarily make others wrong). If there are no ids you can read and contribute them to the existing disc title, if you have different ids you can make a report against the disc title giving the alternate ids you have. Mods can associate additional ids to a title for look up purposes though you wont see them on the profile.