Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cannot contribute changes to a box set Options · View
pfo
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 8:14:01 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (28794)
I have just contributed a box set with many changes, both in the parent and child titles. But only the changes in the parent profile are contributed. All changes including new cover scans in the child titles are not contributed, ie they are still marked with a pencil after the contribution.

When I contribute, the title is not considered a box set, even though the box set icon is placed after the title.

It happens every time I make changes to child titles and contribute (which I have stopped doing).

Why?

-peter

MMP Version 2.09 (2.09.1) ; MacOS 10.14.6
andycob
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2019 12:28:58 AM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (133739)
If this is a full box set that already exists then you need to contribute each individual title. Contributing the parent only contributes the whole box set when creating the full box set originally when the full box set did not exist. Once the full box set exists contributing the parent will only contribute the parent, you would also need to go to each child title and contribute each individually.