Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

TV Series - Cannot Save Edited Episodes Options · View
tx_woody
Posted: Monday, January 06, 2020 7:20:09 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3251)
I am attempting to add Chapter/Episode information for a TV Series (Friends Complete Series with Barcode 883929248919).

I am able to get to the "Edit Disc Episodes" dialog box, select the Titles, and enter the Season and Episode information for each Episode. I then click on "OK" to save the information and nothing happens. The form remains open but does not update the database. The only way I can exit the form is to click on "Cancel" (which loses all of the Episode information I had entered). I am unable to save the episode information.

Any suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly? I have followed this same process with many other TV series in my collection. This is the first Series where I have seen this problem.

Thanks
tx_woody
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 11:28:04 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3251)
I was unable to update the Episode information on the downloaded titles. To resolve the issue, I deleted all of the discs which were downloaded with the title and re-added them. When the episodes were read from each new disc, I was able to update the Episodes with no problems. I will re-submit the title when I have completed all of the Episode updates.