Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Downloading Child profiles from server Options · View
grimmy11
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 10:25:54 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (1747)
A lot of my box sets that I've had a while have child profiles on the server but not on my application on Windows or Android. The only way I can seem to get them is deleting the title from my account (and losing watched status etc) and adding it again (Which messes up my order since I tend to sort titles by added most recently on my phone) am I missing something? Is there a way to download the child profiles without deleting the main profile and adding it again?

Just to give a little more detail. There seems to be some sort of glitch for me wether child profiles download. For example my "Berverly Hills Cop" trilogy had no child profiles so I deleted it and re added it. But it only created the child profiles for Parts 2 and 3 but not the first one.

For my Fast and Furious: 6 film box set I had to delete and add it Three times before the Child profiles registered. The first time with My Movies 3 on my phone, Then with the windows version then it worked when I did it on my phone again.