Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Regarding Watched By Options · View
wyando
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 11:20:16 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (274)
MacOS 2.11.4

In the "personal" section of each movie, one can select who watched the film.
Clicking "Add watched" opens a new window, where you can can add a new name or select one of the names you have used before.

Apparently I am good in making typos and this list has become quite a mess.
Usually I use it from my iPad, although I do not work with names from my address book, I rather create my own definition: Me, You and We (well translated versions of this) - as this is the combination of watching films in a 2 persons household ;). Sometimes, when friends are visiting and we decide to watch a movie together, I'll add their names to my 3 definitions.

So, as said, I would like to clean up that list, but haven't found no way to do this. (Either on MacOS or iOS)
Also by default, "add watched" always starts with "Me", but I rather like to start with "We" as most films we are watching together.

Am I just missing some option or is there even access to this list in some file?

Cheers!
Wy
P.S. Of course, before cleaning up I have to double check by filters to see if there are any movies connected with the wrong entries.