Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Where are the correct covers for title 5413660730715 ? Options · View
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 6:26:10 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (153398)
erik_n wrote:
The cover for Paul Simon is printed on a smaller piece of paper. I don't now why they do this. Even it was supposed to also fit in slim case I don't that big difference is needed. On the other hand I think you still can set the limits a little lower to cover this, it will still be far from 200 dpi.

I should mention here that this is not about 200 dpi vs. 300 dpi - the 200 dpi figure was just a figure mentioned.

The point is - the splitting ideally should work, but there can be prints that are not within near enough range for how the covers are designed - notice that it is always possible to scan in higher than 300 dpi, and manually split, then you won't be missing anything size wise.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 6:52:22 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (153398)
erik_n wrote:
You have a scan like that of the Paul Simon in the same post as the Alice Cooper cover above, posted at the same time.

Ok - looking at this, it just is more narrow than the set we had to work with - my suggestion is that we try to collect as many examples as we can, and we take a new run on it after a period.

Problem is, I can adjust now based on this title, but then the next is 1 mm smaller, and then the problem have just moved.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
erik_n
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 7:57:18 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (11591)
Sounds good to me! Sometime we must reach a limit for how small the paper in the cover can be, and still cover both sides. :-)

I just wanted to make sure that you'd seen my image, as you replied in so many other threads but not this. Thanks!

My home theather
My movies