Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Categories not being stored in Kodi/XBMC NFO files for "Movie" Titles Options · View
bearfuzzy
Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2020 9:08:10 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (4238)
I've recently been using Categories and have noticed that for "Movie" titles, they are not being stored in the Kodi/XBMC NFO files.

They are stored in the NFO files as "Tags" for "Disc Titles" and "TV Series" but not for "Movies".

I'm currently using My Movies for Windows V5.30.

Will this be fixed in the new version?
bearfuzzy
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:24:24 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (4238)
I've just installed the latest version of My Movies for Windows, V5.31 (Build 2) and this problem still exists.

When will this problem be rectified?
bearfuzzy
Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2021 10:20:13 AM

I've now just installed the latest version of My Movies for Windows, V5.40 and after testing, found this problem still exists.

Could you please kindly advise as to when/if this problem will ever be rectified?
binnerup
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 8:29:23 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (153505)
rporetti
Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 3:28:34 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2619)
binnerup wrote:
This have not made the top of our list of things to handle yet, sorry.

I cannot say when it will.

This is one reason - and the microcosm of - why I still have three Windows 7 HTPC clients running WMC.

Rob

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Server: Windows Server 2008 - Client 1: Windows 7 64 - Home Premium - Client 2: Windows 7 64 - Professional - Client 3: Windows 7 64 - Home Premium
pauven
Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 4:20:05 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3473)
CMC exports much more data than was ever exported for Kodi/XBMC/etc. Also, CMC is the only solution that exports the brand new Movie Collections introduced with My Movies v5.30, and those are really nice - you can't even get that with WMC. To enjoy the most of your My Movies collection, Kodi/XBMC is not the way to go...

But of course, I'm biased...

rporetti, I look forward to hearing your thoughts after you give CMC a trial run.

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v4.2 - A MCE replacement for My Movies on Win7/8.1/10, plus a Music Library and App Launcher!