Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Please add “Personal Data” at the Season level of “TV Series” Options · View
deprongmori
Posted: Friday, March 5, 2021 8:55:15 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (44230)
If one purchases TV Series content for streaming, one can note the Type (Streaming Service) at the Series level or at the Episode level, but not at the Season level. Could you please allow this capability at the Season level?

For example, I currently own only seasons 1 and 4 of “Rectify” for streaming, both on Amazon Instant Video, but I don’t own seasons 2 and 3. There is apparently no good way to currently handle this.

Another case, I own “Mad Men” seasons 1-5 on disc, which are in my database, but I only own season 6 on a streaming service. There is apparently no good way to currently handle this.

In a third case, I own all of the “Better Call Saul” seasons on Apple iTunes, except for one season which I erroneously purchased on Amazon Instant Video. There is apparently no good way to currently handle this.

All of these issues would be resolved by allowing Type (Streaming Service) info to be optionally recorded in Personal Data at a “Season” level.
binnerup
Posted: Sunday, March 7, 2021 8:21:11 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (154341)
As things are now, we cannot - the seasons are virtual and do not have data, so no object exists.

Banners and backdrops belongs to the series with a marking of a season number.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows