Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Stargate SG1 The Complete Series Bonus Disc Does Not Map To Season 0 Options · View
kkwoodbrey
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 6:46:38 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3125)
I have added the Stargate SG1 The Complete Series Blu-ray to my collection but the Bonus Disc does not map to Season 0. How do I edit the Season 0 information to correct it? I don't understand how Season 0 gets created. I would have assumed that if a series box set contained a bonus disc that it would be the Season 0 content.
andycob
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 7:12:24 AM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (138721)
Bonus discs do not necessarily map to season 0 or any element of the series data.

Season 0 is meant to contain elements of a series that were broadcast but which fall outside the normal season/episode structure such as specials. While many things that should go in season 0 might be on disc releases as bonus items or extras that does not mean season 0 is meant to be a listing of disc based extras. If something was not broadcast as part of the series then it probably shouldn't be in season 0 or any part of the season data.
kkwoodbrey
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 1:41:13 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3125)
Thanks for the clarification. So how do I fix the mapping of the Bonus disc. The person that entered the Bonus disc episodes does not have the correct episodes. Is there a way to correct those or do I have to create whole new series?