Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

General question about software for Pc and Ios (iphone / Ipad) Options · View
jebelis
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2022 4:12:54 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (0)
Hello!

I am new user to this software and currently trying it under windows 10. I plan to buy some credits to expand the functionalities of the software for my needs, but i am wondering…

If i buy some credits via paypal to unlock options on my pc, is it possible also to get the iOS software version to use it also (synchronize the databases) on my iphone and ipad if i update the database content from my pc or my iphone ipad (will all of the synchronize?)

.. and if i want to install the software on my ipad and iphone, can i download it from somewhere without having to pay extra fees? (I was thinking about downloading the free version from apple store and will it be « upgraded » with the features i will have paid for with the pc version when i will install it? (I presume it may when i will log in?) sine there is a special running if we buy some credits right now ( i know, i wish i knew about the software before new year to have a lower price but….)

… and also, is it possible to make a « offline » backup of our database for local use?

Thanks for all of those who takes time to read and answer me 🤙

Best regards