Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Duplicate Movies in Box Set Options · View
spinman
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2022 4:25:30 AM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (105397)
I've run into the problem from time to time (rarely).
Just thought I'd share...

Sometimes in Box Sets, the movie will appear twice - once below the DVD entry and then at the bottom by itself.
(This seems to happen primarily when I create a box set locally, but the web service does not show it as a box set) [But Not Always]...

I can't delete the duplicate movie.

spinman attached the following image(s):
Duplicate Movies.jpg

andycob
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2022 6:40:25 PM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (139081)
This is a bug I believe relating so new functionality that was added.

As it is often problematic for users to add the full box set a feature was added to allow generic profiles to be associated directly to what would be the parent of the full box set when created as an interim option that could be used until the full box set was created and contributed. Those generics on the parent should then be removed when the full box set is created (or blocked from being added if the full box set already exists) but I think they remain or can be added, which they shouldn't be, even when the full box set exists though the system prompts they can't be when this is attempted they do in fact still get added.

They can be removed from the attach movie button that was used to add them on the parent.