Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

OSS 117 Triology, German BluRay Set .. trouble contributing Options · View
rago
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2022 10:28:25 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (14898)
Sorry, if the question is dumb... havent used MyMovies a lot lately and I might have forgotten one or two things

Its about OSS 117: The triology, BluRay Box Set Germany, barcode 4020628672300

In the DB, its entered as a single movie with 3 discs.

I tried to convert it to a box set, using the functionality within MyMovies. I now have the one master title and 3 childs (seperate Cover, no barcode). But when I try to contribute (in fact update) the master as a Box Set, I get an error message:
"Es ist nicht erlaubt ein Boxset beizutragen mit vorhandenen untergeordneten Titeln. Bitte beachten Sie die Richtlinien für den Beitrag von Boxsets."

What am I doing wrong and how to fix it?

W10HP/64b (PC+Laptop) /w CM 5.40
WHS: Synology DS918+; 4x8TB
MyMoviesPro for Android
RaspPi 3 with OpenElec/Kodi @ TV
andycob
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2022 2:32:38 AM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (139081)
That message would indicate the items you are trying to use as childs (or at least one of them) have already been individually contributed to the web service.

If you added them from the web service or created and contributed them individually then tried to make the box set with them then you can't do that. Box set child titles must be new uncontributed items when used to contribute the full box set.
rago
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2022 9:10:48 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (14898)
Okay,

then it was my mistake to contribute them individually ahead of the Master Box. Guess I'll have to ask to remove them and contribute as a package once done, correct?

MyMoviesPro for Android
andycob
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 3:49:36 AM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (139081)
For the purposes of making the box set you can simply make a copy of the child titles which will be new local uncontributed items that you can then use to create and contributed the box set.

If caught by moderation the original child titles you incorrectly contributed as standalones should get declined, or perhaps better you could report them stating they were mistakenly contributed as invalid individual items and request they be deleted.
rago
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 7:25:43 PM

Thanks. Looks like success (pending confirmation by a moderator).

Cool

PS: I requested (and got granted) the deletion... so that worked also

MyMoviesPro for Android