Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New User - providing feedback Options · View
gdbates63
Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 11:06:34 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (0)
Hi all. Just discovered this Windows based program. Been familiar with the Iphone and Droid mobile apps for years as I logged Movies. With the expansion of my personal library after digitizing my extensive movie, TV Shows, music and other assorted physical media assets I wanted to find an APP that worked primarily on my computer with mobile option to perform all oversight and mgmt of library. I began using your program and have been testing. Has performed well. Imported nearly 800 movies based on my rips which are totally uncompressed on about 60-70% of my movies including 30+ 4K rips. Success in matching most library/files. Haven't quite figured out the relevant pricing to continue using on my size demands. I have about a 1,000+ library of physical movie media mostly of blurays, DVDs and 4Ks. Don't need the ripping function of your software. I use a well known media server for all media on the 2 NASs. I can share more privately but as I learn more about how this works I will be happy to share my thoughts and may have a few questions along the way. THANKS so far!!!