Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Error Reporting for Movie Collections not working Options · View
johnnyicemaker
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 7:55:35 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (71828)
The Reporting Incorrect Data in the iOS app for Movie collections does not work at all, just get a "Sending" notification with a spinning circle that never stops. On the Windows application the send appears to work, but I have yet to get a response from a moderator confirming my Incorrect Data report or letting me know anything that is going on. I have a sneaking suspicion that this isn't working either.

There are two Movie collections that have been added that shouldn't have been, and show up when discovering new collections. I have reported them through the Windows app but nothing seems to be being done.

The Movie Collections in question are "2112" and "The Wild Thornberrys"

2112: The movies in this collection all have 2112 in the title, and that is where the similarities end. The movies are not prequels or sequels and have no relation to each other at all, no recurring characters, storyline, etc.

The Wild Thornberrys: The first entry is a straight to video release and not a prequel to "The Wild Thornberrys Movie". In the studio description for "The Wild Thornberrys Movie" it even states "Get ready for Nickelodeon's The Wild Thornberrys as they embark on their first big screen adventure". This is the second entry in this collection and is really the only movie released and has no prequels or sequels.

Both Movie Collections above should have never been accepted through moderation, and should be deleted, but there doesn't seem to be a way to report this in the applications that actually work.
binnerup
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 11:30:56 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (157042)
johnnyicemaker
Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 9:58:25 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (71828)
You have responded that the reports were received in windows, but nothing has been done with this and it has been a month. Are these collections still being looked at or should another report be filed?
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 9:27:25 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (157042)
johnnyicemaker
Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 5:12:03 PM

Thanks Brian, Just making sure the review process is still functioning. As discussed earlier the iOS app submittal doesn't seem to be working...
johnnyicemaker
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 8:11:55 PM

Hi Brian,

Is this still in the review queue? Its going on 2 months and want to make sure I don't have to send another report through the application, if this got overlooked.
johnnyicemaker
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 5:27:39 PM

Thanks, got the e-mail notifications that the error reporting was completed, Can confirm that the Windows app process does work.
binnerup
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 9:48:54 AM

The process does work - we just do not have a moderator assigned to it, so I need to check them myself every once in a while.

Overall, some of our internal staff is handling these reports today, where we historically have had a team of volunteer high profile users with a lot of knowledge to handle, but the amount of reports got to a level where it was not reasonable to do on volunteer basis, but there are some things that they are not trained to handle.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows