Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

FEATURE REQUEST - Option to change which rating is visible Options · View
jekyl
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 2:10:13 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (86729)
Hey guys. So I absolutely LOVE that you've added the feature of when adding your rating to a profile you can now add both the rating of the movie and the rating of the disc. My question is, is it possible to be able to change what the profile shows as a default when you're quickly browsing through? Perhaps with a toggle option? Like with the movie posters option.

Currently it's set to show the disc rating that you've given it, and I understand I can just click on the movie profile, go to the movie itself and see what I've given it, but it would be nice to be able to choose which one shows on the main profile by default.

Generally, a lot of instances I'll give a movie 1/5: rating, but disc will be 4.5/5 or more, and so when I quickly swipe through browsing, it looks like I gave the movie a 4.5, unless I further investigate. Which I know I'll personally forget to do.

I just know for myself personally I often go to a profile quickly to see what rating I'd given the movie, but I rarely need to see what I'd given the disc.

As such, I've just been giving the disc and movies the same rating right now, so it willl show the movies rating. Even though a lot of 5 star discs will be getting 2 star ratings.
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 4:51:14 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (157620)