Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Adding better quality covers Options · View
sixstringsamurai
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2022 1:21:58 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2533)
Hi,

I'm pretty new to this whole contributing thing, so maybe I'm just stupid, but I tried to upload front and back covers in better resolution for the movie APPALOOSA (English version). It says that the pictures need to be updated because of low quality. But when I try to upload them, I get the error message "Fehler: die Cover für diesen Titel wurden von einem Moderator gesperrt …". Why is that? I'm pretty sure that the size is correct, I scanned them in 600 dpi, cleaned them up in Photoshop and resized them to 300 dpi, and so on. Maybe someone can help me out here. I am happy to upload better-looking covers, but it has to work, otherwise I won't waste my time with it ;-)
magillagorilla69
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2022 6:35:46 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (15191)
Just a suggestion: both front and back need to be identical from a pixel perspective. I wouldn't resize to 300, am positive 600 is okay.
sixstringsamurai
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2022 6:45:19 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2533)
Thanks, but both had the exact same size … I placed the scans in a template file to make sure of that. There must be another reason …
robc
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2023 12:49:50 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (10847)
According to google translate ... "Fehler: die Cover für diesen Titel wurden von einem Moderator gesperrt.." means "Error: the covers for this title were locked by a moderator"

You need to request the record be unlocked before you can unload any new/updated info.

To make the request:
- select the title in question (in a app, not windows)
- scroll to the bottom of the screen
- select Report Incorrect Data
- ask to unlock the record and the reason you want it unlocked.
- Press done.

Hope that helps