Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Chameleon MediaCenter v3.1 is now available Options · View
pauven
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 7:05:34 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
fatfatnick666 wrote:
I'm on the path to fixing my box sets as I was able to fix one. I actually had mine set up both the "good way" and "bad way" if that makes any sense. I had the discs point to the ISO file in the parent box set but I also had the individual titles listed (and those also pointed to the ISO). I was using the X-Men Trilogy box set as a test. However, now when I fixed it up, MM Browser now shows the cover of X2 and not the cover for the X-Men Trilogy box set. I also noticed there is no XML file for the actual box set. There is a folder.jpg in the parent folder. So the way I have it is there is the parent folder 3 sub folders for each movie and each movie then has their ISO files and subsequently their meta-data. Is there a way to generate the meta-data for the parent box set or at least a way to set it?

If you need information just let me know and I will post it.

Also after a clean and update I now have a few titles that appear twice. One copy is just a blank box and the other is the proper cover. Both work launching the ISO. I haven't investigated the log file yet, which I'm about to start working on. I just had a baby and I'm scatter brained when it comes to fixing this. If I can't fix it myself I will update. Sorry for being a jerk.


Congratulations on the baby! You seem to be doing quite well, all things considered.

Here's how I did my Box Sets:

First, start with directory/folder organization. Here's a sample from my own collection, with the content ripped as DVD Folders:

Code:
\Movies
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 1 SideA FS\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 1 SideB WS\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 2 SideA FS\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 2 SideB WS\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 3 SideA FS\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 3 SideB WS\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 4 SideA FS\
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\Lethal Weapon 4 SideB Special Features\


Note in the above that the folder names themselves are not important - use whatever makes sense for you. What is important is that all these discs are grouped inside of a folder ('Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series').

Next, in My Movies Collection Management, select the Box Set Parent, then click the Disc(s) icon, and set the first disc to be:

Code:
Location Type (Side A): 'Online (Folder)'
Location (Side A):  '\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\'  <--Where this is the parent folder for your collection


This will cause a mymovies.xml file, and associated box set artwork, to be written to this parent folder, and MM Browser will pick this up and show it as the Box Set parent. If there are any additional discs listed under 'Available discs:', set those to 'Offline (DVD Disc)', so that they will be ignored. Do the same for Side B of the first disc as well.

Then for each Child Title, set all of the Disc(s) to their correct locations.

If you are doing ISOs or converted files like MP4's, then you can still follow the above organization, or you can simplify with the following:

Code:
\Movies
\Movies\Lethal Weapon - The Complete Series\    <--put all ISOs in a single folder


Follow the same directions as above for the Box Set Parent.

Then for each Child Title, set all of the Disc(s) to their correct locations using 'Online (File)'. Online (File) will cause the individual title specific mymovies.xml files and artwork to be saved as <isoname>.mymovies.xml and <isoname>.mymovies-front.jpg (for example), while the Box Set Parent will be just mymovies.xml and mymovies-front.jpg. This allows them all to co-exist inside the same folder. This only works for ISOs and converted files, not for DVD Folders, which must use the first method above.

Hope this helps.

Paul



Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
pauven
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 7:08:55 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
Just a friendly heads-up, I've added a new Support page to the MM Browser website with an email contact form. This should make it much easier to contact me with private support requests or questions.

Kudos to those who found other ways to contact me, sometimes in surprisingly clever ways!!!

Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
pauven
Posted: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 8:37:13 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
I have added the Box Set configuration instructions from above to the web site, at the bottom of the How-To page. I also cleaned it up a little bit, so it might make more sense on the website.

Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
fatfatnick666
Posted: Friday, December 29, 2017 11:00:33 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/13/2009
Posts: 33

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3195)
Thank you, my box sets work perfectly now!
pauven
Posted: Saturday, December 30, 2017 2:21:14 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
fatfatnick666 wrote:
Thank you, my box sets work perfectly now!

Excellent, glad to hear it!

Question for you, since you just went through the pain of re-configuring your Box Sets:

Do you think it would have been better if MM Browser allowed your Box Sets to work the way you originally had them configured, but without the ability to open the separate Box Set browser window? Basically, the Box Set would have behaved as a normal multi-disc Title, and just prompt you for the disc to play, but not show the individual Box Set children or their info/art.

Or do you think the current way is better, in that the Box Sets didn't work at all in MM Browser until you reconfigured them, but by forcing you to do that cleanup you now have browse-able Box Sets?

Thanks,
Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
pauven
Posted: Saturday, December 30, 2017 2:26:03 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
I have added a support Forum to the MM Browser website: MM Browser Forums

It is a good place to review the MM Browser Roadmap, request new features, see the known issues, report problems, and get general support.

I still plan to hang out here too, but feel free to use the MM Browser Forums as you see fit.

Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
fatfatnick666
Posted: Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:46:56 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/13/2009
Posts: 33

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3195)
Honestly, either one would be fine with me. It wasn't the end of the world to reconfigure how I had them set up. It didn't take very long as I only had 5 box sets to update anyways. I have a new issue which I will post on the MM Forum on Sunday. It is very small though. MM Browser with PowerDVD '17 is so much faster than WMC with TMT 6. With TMT 6 I would get a lot of freezing which I always thought somehow my server was jammed up or I had traffic bottleneck on my network (my HTPC is CAT6 hard line wired). I was wrong, just crappy software. My Movies has been an amazing product throughout the years as well. I have used it since it was on the original WHS. Maybe MM Browser can somehow integrate with MM for a super awesome package in the future. If MM Browser could use the DB instead of XML we'd really have something great.
stansey
Posted: Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:08:05 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/13/2009
Posts: 18
Location: USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3846)
pauven wrote:
I want to thank Jamie for helping and providing the nice, detailed step by step directions for the cleanup - please follow his directions. [/b][/i]It seems the forum server's database keeps going offline, near daily, and when I wrote the above several hours ago I was unable to post it as once again the DB was offline. It's nice to know that the MM Browser community is growing and supporting each other. [b]Thank you!l


Paul and Jamie:

Just back from a little time off for the holidays. I was able to follow your directions and it worked beautifully. I'm still getting a few errors (usually for the 3D discs or for discs that are part of a series). I see that others have had similar issues; my concern is that I've followed the same protocol for multi-disc titles and it looks like sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. I've attached the log file for your reference. As I said, we've come a long way from where we were, but just curious if you see something that I need to do differently to sew up all the loose ends.

Thanks again for all you're doing.

Steve

File Attachment(s):
MM Browser Sync Error Log.txt (7kb) downloaded 19 time(s).


pauven
Posted: Saturday, December 30, 2017 10:40:49 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
stansey wrote:
I'm still getting a few errors (usually for the 3D discs or for discs that are part of a series). I see that others have had similar issues; my concern is that I've followed the same protocol for multi-disc titles and it looks like sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. I've attached the log file for your reference. As I said, we've come a long way from where we were, but just curious if you see something that I need to do differently to sew up all the loose ends.

Thanks again for all you're doing.

Steve


Hey Steve, it sure looks like you made a lot of progress, nice work.

I believe I know what the problem is: In My Movies, for multi-disc sets (or multi-sided discs) you have to manually define the location of every disc file. Yes, it's a pain, but you normally only have to do this once.

For example, in My Movies Collection Management, select Dances with Wolves, then click the 'Disc(s)' icon. This will open the 'Assign Discs' panel. On the left, you will see the 'Available Discs:', and for each disc you can set configure both the A and B sides.

For each ISO (or MP4/MKV, etc) that you have, you need to set the Location Type to either 'Online (File)' (do this if you have multiple ISO's per directory), or 'Online (Folder)' (this will only work if you have a single media file per folder). Then set the location to the 'File' or 'Folder' for that disc/side.

Doing the above is what causes My Movies to generate those missing mymovies.xml files.

For any discs that you don't have an ISO ripped, make sure they are configured as offline.

Also, be sure to update to today's MM Browser release, 1.7.2017.1230, as I just added support for Online File FanArt, which is what you will have if you use the Online File method described above.

Paul


Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
stansey
Posted: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 4:58:39 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/13/2009
Posts: 18
Location: USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3846)
pauven wrote:
For each ISO (or MP4/MKV, etc) that you have, you need to set the Location Type to either 'Online (File)' (do this if you have multiple ISO's per directory), or 'Online (Folder)' (this will only work if you have a single media file per folder). Then set the location to the 'File' or 'Folder' for that disc/side.

Doing the above is what causes My Movies to generate those missing mymovies.xml files.

For any discs that you don't have an ISO ripped, make sure they are configured as offline.


Paul,

Again, thanks for all you're doing. You were 100% correct - it was all operator error and many of my files were not properly linked; the exercise definitely cleaned my database.

One final question (I hope): I was given a few new movies for the holidays that I've added to my MM database. When I ran my update in the MM Browser, I got the same metadata / xml errors as I had when I first ran the sync prior to cleaning/clearing the database, but ONLY for those recently added files. This required my going back and cleaning just those files, but restoring the entire database. It worked, but I'd prefer not to have to do that in the future if there is a workaround and something I should be doing when I put new movies into my MM database. Any thoughts?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steve
pauven
Posted: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 12:08:27 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
stansey wrote:
One final question (I hope): I was given a few new movies for the holidays that I've added to my MM database. When I ran my update in the MM Browser, I got the same metadata / xml errors as I had when I first ran the sync prior to cleaning/clearing the database, but ONLY for those recently added files. This required my going back and cleaning just those files, but restoring the entire database. It worked, but I'd prefer not to have to do that in the future if there is a workaround and something I should be doing when I put new movies into my MM database. Any thoughts?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steve


Hey Steve,

Apologies, but I got a little lost in your description of the problem and workaround.

First, I wouldn't expect anything new to cause those errors, as the original errors were related to very old XML files. I add new content all the time, nothing special about it, and MM Browser correctly Syncs just the changes.

Did you grab the errors from the Sync Error Report?

Second, when you say 'restoring the entire database', does that mean a Full Sync in MM Browser? Or did you do something with the My Movies database?

I'm interpreting your description as saying only the new titles had issues, and the problem didn't affect any of the previous titles, right?

It also might be helpful to understand how you added the new titles: ripped inside My Movies, or ripped external and then added via folder monitoring, or ripped external and then added manually.

Let me know,
Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
stansey
Posted: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 2:33:15 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/13/2009
Posts: 18
Location: USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3846)
pauven wrote:


Apologies, but I got a little lost in your description of the problem and workaround.


Yes - I didn't provide the best description - my apologies.

pauven wrote:

First, I wouldn't expect anything new to cause those errors, as the original errors were related to very old XML files. I add new content all the time, nothing special about it, and MM Browser correctly Syncs just the changes.

Did you grab the errors from the Sync Error Report?


The errors did occur the with only new titles added to the MyMovies database, but I did not check the sync error report - I'd just upgraded to the newest version of the Browser and when the newest titles were presented they showed black icons for the DVD cover art and I saw the word "ERROR:..." on the screen when loading those particular titles. Browsing to those titles and opening them had no information about the film (description, year made, etc.), which led me to believe I had a similar error as the time before.

pauven wrote:

Second, when you say 'restoring the entire database', does that mean a Full Sync in MM Browser? Or did you do something with the My Movies database?

I'm interpreting your description as saying only the new titles had issues, and the problem didn't affect any of the previous titles, right?


That is correct, I went into the Meta-data tab in the Settings section of MyMovies, cleaned the stored meta-data in the drive where the new movies were downloaded, and then ran an update for all titles in the database from the same page, which cleaned up the problem and put the cover art and film details in the Browser.

pauven wrote:

It also might be helpful to understand how you added the new titles: ripped inside My Movies, or ripped external and then added via folder monitoring, or ripped external and then added manually.


I choose to rip the movies via a Red Fox product, then manually add them to the MyMovies database, and then add my own categories to the titles. I don't know if that's the best way to do it, but it's the way I've always done it, and it allows for updates to cast and crew to be made so that data is up to date; I've noticed that when I allow MyMovies to rip the titles I am not asked if I want to update cast and crew information.

Thanks again for your diligence and assistance.

Steve

pauven
Posted: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 5:38:47 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
stansey wrote:
I choose to rip the movies via a Red Fox product, then manually add them to the MyMovies database, and then add my own categories to the titles. I don't know if that's the best way to do it, but it's the way I've always done it, and it allows for updates to cast and crew to be made so that data is up to date; I've noticed that when I allow MyMovies to rip the titles I am not asked if I want to update cast and crew information.

I think this is where the problem is occurring.

The blank covers and the ERROR where probably indicating that the mymovies.xml files were missing. I think that the way you are manually adding your new movies to the database is either A) delaying the creation of the mymovies.xml files, or B) not linking the new Title to the physical file, so the mymovies.xml file is not being written.

I don't really think it is B, because you are fixing the issue by running a Meta-data Update, which is forcing the files to write now. So probably A, but still this is just a guess.

I use a similar process as you, but instead of adding manually, I use Folder Monitoring. Often, there is a delay for new titles to be picked up. Sometimes they show up in a few minutes, sometimes a few hours, sometimes a few days after I've rebooted the PC or forced the folder monitoring service to restart. Before the title gets picked up by My Movies Folder Monitoring, I get the same black cover and error message. This is intentional, so you can still play your movie now, even though My Movies has yet to process it and generate the mymoves.xml file and artwork. The error message lets you know it hasn't been processed by My Movies yet.

I don't think users that rip inside My Movies have these issues, only users who rip outside and then add, either manually like you or with folder monitoring. In addition to the occasional delays, Folder Monitoring will often misidentify a movie, and often times the movie it gets assigned is a low quality entry with no artwork and the wrong info. When this occurs, I have to go into My Movies and change the title source and data to the correct title.

Unfortunately, this is purely a My Movies issue. I wish I had better advice for you, but I think if you modify your process a bit, you might get better results.

One last thing: You should NOT have to do a Meta-data Clean and Update anymore! That was a one-time process, to get your mymovies files all up to date on the latest file format. Now that they are, any new additions should also be in the same format. I understand that this was fixing the problem, but this is the wrong way.

Hopefully some other users can offer some suggestions to help. I'm not an expert on My Movies.

Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
stansey
Posted: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 5:39:17 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/13/2009
Posts: 18
Location: USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3846)
pauven wrote:
Unfortunately, this is purely a My Movies issue. I wish I had better advice for you, but I think if you modify your process a bit, you might get better results.


You've gone above and beyond with all your help. Thank you! I really like your product and now that my issues are ironed out I'll be purchasing it for two other machines in my home.

Thank you for your initiative and ingenuity in getting Browser going and allowing all the Windows users to continue using the MyMovies product.

Steve
mbarnstijn
Posted: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 9:42:54 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/26/2010
Posts: 373

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (114198)
Steve,

Is it at all possible that the MyMovies service, which does the writing of the xml files, does not have permissions to write into the folders where your media files are stored?

I ask only because you said the XML isn't stored when adding a single new title, but the XML is written when doing a fresh full metadata update.

In the first instance, the XML files are written by the service using the network permissions you set up in Collection->External Server Credentials. In the second instance, the files are written directly by the MyMovies application using your current Windows login credentials.

If I'm telling you something you already know very well, my apologies. It's just that the "writes meta data when running a full update but doesn't work when adding one new title" sounds a LOT like many people's problems with the difference between MyMovies service login credentials versus the user login credentials used by the MyMovies application.

Cheers,

--michael
pauven
Posted: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 11:57:11 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
mbarnstijn wrote:
Steve,

Is it at all possible that the MyMovies service, which does the writing of the xml files, does not have permissions to write into the folders where your media files are stored?

I ask only because you said the XML isn't stored when adding a single new title, but the XML is written when doing a fresh full metadata update.

In the first instance, the XML files are written by the service using the network permissions you set up in Collection->External Server Credentials. In the second instance, the files are written directly by the MyMovies application using your current Windows login credentials.

If I'm telling you something you already know very well, my apologies. It's just that the "writes meta data when running a full update but doesn't work when adding one new title" sounds a LOT like many people's problems with the difference between MyMovies service login credentials versus the user login credentials used by the MyMovies application.

Cheers,

--michael


That's an excellent point Michael. Along those same lines, it is possible that the background service simply isn't running. I would first make sure that "My Movies General Service" is running in your Windows Services. If it is, then start troubleshooting the login. A good way to troubleshoot is to enable the My Movies Debug logging, then examine the log file for authentication errors.

I've personally had lots of trouble with the authentication, as my Linux based NAS (an unRAID server) requires that both the domain and the username be lowercase, but if I don't supply the domain name, or try to use Guest login, then My Movies will default to the server name for the domain, and my server name includes uppercase, so the login always fails.

Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
jkwaterman
Posted: Thursday, January 04, 2018 6:49:28 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/25/2010
Posts: 178

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2726)
Hi,

I would recommend that if people are have support issues, questions, or feature requests regarding MM_Browser to please start placing them in the MM_Browser forum at this link. http://www.chameleonpinball.com/mmbrowser/forum/index.php. You may still ask questions in this thread, but it would be tracked better at the mm_Browser dedicated forum. Especially feature requests and support issues.

Jamie
pauven
Posted: Saturday, January 06, 2018 6:11:02 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
pauven wrote:
[quote=mbarnstijn]I would first make sure that "My Movies Collection Management" is running in your Windows Services.

Paul


So sorry, just realized I referenced the wrong service. Brain fart!

You should first make sure that "My Movies General Service" is running on your Services list. This is the background process. Sometimes it gets stopped, for whatever reason. I use to fix by rebooting before I knew what the problem was, but it is much easier to just start the service.

I just corrected my post above.

Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
pauven
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2018 12:54:53 AM
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/13/2009
Posts: 127
Location: Georgia, USA

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2576)
After months of development and nearly thirty betas, I have just released MM Browser v1.8. It has some nice new features:

* Preliminary TV Series & Episodes support
* Media Player Classic (MPC-HC & MPC-BE) support
* VideoLAN VLC support
* M4V playback support
* Auto-Adjust Display Refresh Rate
* Cosmetic and functionality improvements
* Over a dozen bug fixes

The TV Series & Episodes work differently in MM Browser than they did in WMC. In MM Browser, they are treated like a Box Set, and you can browse the various discs inside the set that make up the TV Series.

You can directly play episodes, from converted media like MP4's and MKV's, but also from DVD/Blu-ray ISO's and Folders. Those last options take a little bit more setup in My Movies to generate the require meta-data files, but it is actually a lot quicker than converting media.

After playing an episode directly from a Blu-ray Folder, I'll never re-encode again. It was fast and convenient.

Plus, with MM Browser you get to choose between playing individual episodes or playing the whole disc, menu's included.

If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for??? MM Browser v1.8.

Enjoy!
Paul

Chameleon MediaCenter (CMC) v3.1 - Finally for My Movies, a MCE replacement for Windows 10, plus a Music Library!
tylerk98
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:38:11 PM
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/6/2010
Posts: 1

Rank:
Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2500)
pauven wrote:
After months of development and nearly thirty betas, I have just released MM Browser v1.8. It has some nice new features:

* Preliminary TV Series & Episodes support
* Media Player Classic (MPC-HC & MPC-BE) support
* VideoLAN VLC support
* M4V playback support
* Auto-Adjust Display Refresh Rate
* Cosmetic and functionality improvements
* Over a dozen bug fixes

The TV Series & Episodes work differently in MM Browser than they did in WMC. In MM Browser, they are treated like a Box Set, and you can browse the various discs inside the set that make up the TV Series.

You can directly play episodes, from converted media like MP4's and MKV's, but also from DVD/Blu-ray ISO's and Folders. Those last options take a little bit more setup in My Movies to generate the require meta-data files, but it is actually a lot quicker than converting media.

After playing an episode directly from a Blu-ray Folder, I'll never re-encode again. It was fast and convenient.

Plus, with MM Browser you get to choose between playing individual episodes or playing the whole disc, menu's included.

If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for??? MM Browser v1.8.

Enjoy!
Paul


Paul,

I just want to say a HUGE thank you for all of the work that you have done on this and working with me to implement some of the features here.

The auto-adjust frame rate was EXACTLY what I needed and your work on this has encouraged me to now transition over to Windows 10--Microsoft owes you big time!

For those that have not used this and/or are considering it, it is a great addition to windows 10 for those of us that are used to Windows Media Center. I am a long time user of WMC and found it hard to justify moving over to windows 10 before working with Paul to implement some of the changes here. MPC-HC is what I need to play my DVD collection (others just don't have the same quality that MPC-HC has with MADvr) and Paul was exceptional and patient in working with me to achieve a stable platform that did EXACTLY what I needed. Although it doesn't have the live TV/DVR capability, being able to open and close MM Browser with the remote and not the keyboard is great because I just close my TV application and open this.

I agree with your question: If you haven't tried it yet, what ARE you waiting for? It is easy to setup--even for those of us with big to huge collections--and can be tailored to what you need in terms of programs, refresh rates, remote control buttons etc. By far one of the easiest programs I have used in some time.

Thank you so much and keep up the fantastic work!!!!

Tyler
Users browsing this topic
guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.0 (NET v4.0) - 10/10/2006
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.