Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

My Movies 3 pre release available! Options · View
binnerup
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:12:00 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (131686)
Hi all,

After a lot of hard work, we are now ready to start pre release testing of upcoming My Movies 3 for iOS.

My Movies 3 will be a paid-for upgrade, offered to existing users at half price - it is planned to be released in mid-December this year.

While changes in My Movies 3 will apply to your user account, and therefore sync to other devices also, My Movies 3 will co-exist on the same device with My Movies 2, and you can at any time revert your usage back to My Movies 2.

You can join the Pre Release testing by installing "TestFlight" though the app store on your device, and open this URL on the device:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/FUromKqN

There is a presentation of new functionality in the "Help & Support" section of the app, or, you can open this link in a browser on your iOS device:

https://www.mymovies.dk/products/ios3/support/version3features-pro-1033.aspx

A desktop design of new feature presentation will come later.

Please post any findings of issues you might have in this forum.

Participating in pre release testing will not earn any special discounts or free versions of the final release - if you choose to participate, you do this of interest in the quality of the final release.

Notice! One of the new features in My Movies 3 is that filters synchronize though your user account in our online service. We have made a 2.31 version available on iOS, which will upload stored filters to be available in My Movies 3, but unfortunately a sync error in this release has slipped though our QA, which causes the app to ask for sync after having made a change - there is a 2.32 on its way, currently waiting to pass Apples review process. You can update your My Movies 2 version now or later, and your stored filters will transfer to My Movies 3.

Best regards,

Brian Binnerup

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows