Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Invalid Barcode Options · View
drdjr50
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 4:50:11 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (17650)
I recently received the Television boxset of Marvel The Defenders The Complete First Season on DVD (Region1). When i tried to add it through collection manager using barcode i would get no response. When i would try to add it using title it would just find Television series mapped profile but not dvd disc profile, when i try to add it using "by manual typing" i get an error message "The title "Marvel The Defenders" could not be added, There was a problem adding the title to the online service There was error contributing data The barcode entered is not valid". I was told by a moderator to add is using Report Missing Title. When i tried that i got the same invalid barcode error message. How can i ad? How can i add this title with the proper barcode as a DVD profile?
andycob
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 5:39:35 PM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (132078)
Please provide as much detail on the title as possible such as the barcode and country and place of purchase. The system checks barcodes for validity so either the item you have has an issue or there is something odd about the specific barcode making it appear invalid.

It could be the barcode has a printing error or something similar or is just unusual in some way or the item could be fake/bootleg etc. but the barcode and maybe covers images would certainly help to check.