Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Need help with "Report Incorrect Data" Options · View
kmorg
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 11:30:59 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (129)
I have tried 2 times to report an error with a box set. UK release with barcode 5060496452528 is a box set with 3 titles, but only 2 child profiles are added to the online profile. I want to correct this, and add the 3rd title. But when I try to report the error, and get the 2 child profiles deletes, so the correct 3 can be added, I get the same generic reply that I can fix this by adding the correct info on the online platform. It's like the one replying is not reading what the error is. I can't add the 3rd title online, until a moderator fix the problem for me.
domohh
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 1:36:02 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3998)
Just reply on the email you got and send it to support@mymovies.dk describing the problem you have. Just figured out what the primary reason is: you can't add a third child title to the box set, when it got published by a moderator, even when it has false data...
andycob
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 11:31:37 PM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (132917)
Users cannot add additional child titles to a box set that has already been approved.

I haven't looked at the specific item but if in fact it somehow got approved with a child missing you don't actually need to ask for the existing two to be deleted, unless they are massively incorrect in some way, rather you need a mod to add a basic third child profile to the box set which you can then complete and contribute.
kmorg
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:49:47 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (129)
domohh wrote:
Just reply on the email you got and send it to support@mymovies.dk describing the problem you have. Just figured out what the primary reason is: you can't add a third child title to the box set, when it got published by a moderator, even when it has false data...

I tried that too, to no avail...
kmorg
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:50:15 PM

andycob wrote:
Users cannot add additional child titles to a box set that has already been approved.

I haven't looked at the specific item but if in fact it somehow got approved with a child missing you don't actually need to ask for the existing two to be deleted, unless they are massively incorrect in some way, rather you need a mod to add a basic third child profile to the box set which you can then complete and contribute.

So, any chance you can add the third child title?
andycob
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 5:27:21 PM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (132917)
I had a chance to actually get online and look at the title and indeed it was missing a profile for the third movie so I have added a basic profile for it that you can complete.
kmorg
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:01:35 PM

Thanks!
kmorg
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:38:40 PM

I discovered another one. Barcode 826663191851 from USA have been approved with only 1 child title. There should be 2. Muncies and Munchie. Any chnce of looking into that as well?