Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New phone, can't access the app. Options · View
javajoe416
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 5:56:12 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (0)
I've currently got the full app loaded up on my tablet and can access it there. However I've recently migrated my old phone to my new one. All the apps followed me including MyMovies but when I try to open it it says that the account listed is not the one linked to the registered version.

After some fiddling with the settings I've got it so that it's now asking my username / password. I've managed to locate my username on the tablet but not the password. It's been I don't know how many years since I put it on and I only entered it once. And to top it all off the email I used to register the app doesn't seem to be one of the ones I currently, or formerly used. My old phone has been wiped so there's no data to be gotten from it.

So I'm left with an app that either only works on one platform or I have to create a new username / password and start over. And considering that I have over 2000 movies in there I really don't want to have to start again.

So the question is as such. As I have the application as well as the username on my tablet, is there a way to see the password and the rest of the user information such as the e-mail address I might have registered it with?
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:09:39 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (52)