Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Box set error. New child record needed for “Jarman, Volume One” box set (barcode 5035673013014) Options · View
deprongmori
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:48:57 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (16513)
The box-set “Jarman Volume 1”, barcode 5035673013014, as constructed is incomplete, and I would gladly finish the data population, except I wanted to check first on a structural error in the set. I understand a moderator is the only one who can add or delete child records to an existing box set. I’ve been requesting assistance on this issue from the support email for six weeks now, to no avail. Could someone please address this problem? Thanks.

Sort item one in the set is entire content of the first disc, but that disc has two totally different films on it. It is listed as “In the Shadow of the Sun / Sebastiane” with IMDB-ID of “tt0000000”.

“In the Shadow of the Sun” actually has an IMDB-ID of “tt0080920”, and “Sebastiane” actually has an IMDB-ID of “tt0075177”.

In order to properly construct this, someone will need to correct the IMDB-ID of Child 01, insert a new Child 02, and renumber all current Children 02 onwards. Is this something I can do at my end to produce an updated submission, or is this something a moderator needs to intervene in at the server end? I want to confirm before I make any changes at this end. If the moderator creates the additional child with the right IMDB-ID (or leaves it blank) and corrects the IMDB-ID of the current Child 01, I can take care of all the sort data. I presume if the sort data is altered, future downloads will order the records by the then-current sort data. Is that correct?

deprongmori
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 10:53:22 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (16513)
Can I get some moderator assistance on this? Thanks.
deprongmori
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 7:30:29 AM

What is the process for getting this correction? I’ve been asking for help on this for six weeks. Thanks.
deprongmori
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 7:26:39 PM

I have asked for moderator help via the “support” email with this problem for six weeks, to no avail.

My help request to the moderators here has been languishing for a whole week with no response.

What is the proper method to get moderator assistance on issues such as this? If it is not specific enough, please request clarifying details. If it is “out of scope”, please let me know why.