Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Adding Missing Data Options · View
simowizard
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:31:24 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (147)
Hi.
I have a collection of over 1,000 titles. Some of these titles are missing some information which is easy to add and submit. However, It seems to take some time for a "moderator" to either accept or reject jpg covers of titles that I have which are missing covers matching the barcodes that I submit. My question is: How long does it take to approve a cover submission and have these added to member's collections? Eg, I submitted a cover 2 days ago and am still waiting for approval having followed all requirements. I do understand that there are probably millions of members and it may take some time to approve or reject submissions. I am just wondering how long is the average response please? Thank you in advance with regards from Shane Simolin in Australia.

Cool Cool
andycob
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:23:52 PM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (133418)
There are a couple of covers from you pending approval but they are dated today so anything older has already been handled.

Normal approvals are typically pretty quick usually less than a day, though they can be longer sometimes if the volume of contributions is particularly high. Box sets will typically take awhile longer due to their more complex nature but right now there is nothing older than a couple of days there either.

Do check you have a valid and correct email associated with your account and check any spam filters, depending on your provider if you are using an email client like outlook etc. you may need to also login to your webmail and check any spam filtering there as well. Some will filter suspected spam at the server and not even pass it to a client unless set to do so.
binnerup
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:56:10 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (131626)
meliv
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 4:40:57 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (43)
How can I enter a recent DVD purchase I made without a bar code? It is a Pre-Release Special Edition.
meliv
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 4:56:49 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (43)
When will I be able to add my digital movies and TV series?
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:18:58 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (131626)
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:19:30 PM

meliv wrote:
When will I be able to add my digital movies and TV series?

Digital copies are supported on latest versions in the app on all our platforms, except deprecated Windows Store and Windows Phone apps.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows