Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Locked Covers Options · View
alan111s
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 1:03:39 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (7242)
With the latest change in Percent Complete Status in 5.25, I have been looking through my collection and realise that I can supply some High Res Covers for popular titles that have been locked.

Is there an easy way to contribute or do I have to request an unlock for each one?

Or have you thought about allowing High-Resolution Covers to be contributed even though the Standard Resolution Covers are locked?

And now, Region Codes and Writer are needed, can they be submitted to Locked Titles?

binnerup
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 3:26:12 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (132877)
You should be able to contribute improved covers even on locked titles, if they are 300 dpi.

Also, you can add region code - crew you cannot as it is considered one entry - then you have to request a title unlock using the report incorrect data function.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
alan111s
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:58:40 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (7242)
binnerup wrote:
You should be able to contribute improved covers even on locked titles, if they are 300 dpi.

Also, you can add region code - crew you cannot as it is considered one entry - then you have to request a title unlock using the report incorrect data function.

Brian

Unfortunately, despite the new covers being 300dpi (I actually scanned them in 600dpi), I got the message saying Covers are locked and I need to Request a Mod to Unlock.

Regards

Alan
binnerup
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:33:53 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (132877)
alan111s
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 9:31:54 AM

binnerup wrote:
Can you give me the barcode of the title?

Then I will check.

Brian, I have been trying to upload data for the UK barcode 5039036017374 Star Wars Trilogy. The Bonus Material Disc in particular seems to be double locked. I managed to upload covers for it but I have 'Data improved. Please consider contributing.

Although Alvan Cruz unlocked it, after contribution I get a message 'This disc has been fully locked ......etc." and my changes are rejected.

What is happening here?

Alan
binnerup
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 10:48:48 AM