Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Boxed sets of films carrying their own barcodes Options · View
Nexus8
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2019 12:03:44 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (150)
The knowledge base states: "1- If the movie is in a Keep-Case, has its own Barcode and is available to purchase separate from the Box Set, contribute the movie as you would in normal circumstances - as if it is an individual title." Still, I would like to upload the information that several films are part of a particular boxed set. This, however, isn't possible because of the individual barcodes. Thus, I cannot contribute any additional information on that particular boxed set which until now carries only the name and its own barcode in your database. Any suggestion how to resolve this problem?
binnerup
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2019 9:20:07 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (133565)
If the movie have been sold individually - and you need to be absolutely sure of this, the title would "have to" exist twice:

1. With its original barcode as an individual title.

2. With the 000000000000 barcode as a child title to the box set.

This is one of the reasons why all child titles uses 00 barcodes, because they are considered a part of the box set, with no relation to anything else than that box set.

So, all in all, it is considered two different titles - a normal individually sold title, and then a child title of a box set (or potentially many).

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows