Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Improvable Disc Chapter Names Options · View
fireinthehead
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:35:57 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (12138)
Is it possible to add the Disc Chapter Names to the disc Id in My movies for Mac OSX?
There are many movies that I own that are at 100% and could be locked for editing, but all have either 'Improvable: Chapter Names' or 'Improvable: Disc Chapters/Episodes'.
binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 10:07:41 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (152319)
fireinthehead
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 10:11:43 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (12138)
Okay, so in future cases, I wont bother to request a lock if the item has these as improvable.
Will this feature be added in future releases of MM for Mac? I'm sure it's on a big list.
Cheers.
fireinthehead
Posted: Thursday, January 2, 2020 8:18:25 AM

I updated 4 titles that had "improvable front cover quality, back cover quality" to say 100% complete - There was nothing else improvable.
I checked the data and confirmed that everything was correct before sending a request for lock on each of the 4 titles.

The reply to all 4 requests was:
The title cannot be lock at this time. Chapters are read but the titles are not yet entered.
If you are 100% sure that CHAPTER NAMES NOT INCLUDED please mark the check box in the "Edit disc chapter titles". Please resubmit.

If this information is correct, then the title status is not displaying correctly and I have no way of knowing or updating this on a mac.
Is this correct? Should I even bother trying to request a title be locked at 100%? Even if it says 100% complete with no improvable indications?