Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Android - different title android / Win10 Options · View
chico_bento
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:04:25 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (3028)
Hello again, on my android-handy some DVDs and Blurays have not the "correct title", with is stored in my DB on the Win10-PC. I cannot even change the title on android. Example: barcode="4061229096102" titleWin10="Augsburger Puppenkiste - Als der Weihnachtsmann vom Himmel fiel" titleAndroid="Als der Weihnachtsmann vom Himmel fiel". Everything is synced, so why the difference in the title, which disturbs the sort-order for shure. Can I do something to solve this problem? Ciao Thomas
andycob
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 8:55:46 PM

Groups: Administration , Member, Moderator

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (134671)
If you have made edits to main profile data on the PC those edits are local to the device where they were made unless they are contributed to the webservice. Note that anything contributed to the web service changes it for all users so must follow the rules. The sync does not transfer your local data it essentially transfers your title list and personal data. If you want to change a title or sort in a way that doesn't follow the contribution rules you need to use the personal title/sort in the personal data which will override the main profile title/sort and sync across devices.