Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Using on my tablet as well as my phone and about soon to be released version 3 Options · View
kobrak73
Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 10:37:15 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (10)
If i want to use the same login on my tablet do i have to pay for the app again?

I use my shared family account on my phone this is my main device that i bought the my movies app on, I need to have a different email acct on my tablet (its still my name but slightly different )

All my other paid apps can be used on my tablet through this family shared account and all work without doing a repurchase

I cant get this to work by this method 🤷‍♂️?

Additionally if im to upgrade to version 3 will i have to buy it again when I have just paid full price for the current version

mesmith806
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 5:57:21 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (0)
I also have thus issue. Family Sharing is not working for My Movies 3 Pro
binnerup
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:25:03 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (152759)
mesmith806 wrote:
I also have thus issue. Family Sharing is not working for My Movies 3 Pro

Please create your own topic or contact support@mymovies.dk - you are using a different platform than the poster.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
binnerup
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:26:45 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (152759)
There are two purchase options on Android - an in-app purchase and a separate Pro version - Google does not support family sharing on in-app purchases.

My Movies 3 will be a paid-for upgrade, offered to half price to existing customers - it will be for all customers, we cannot target based on when My Movies 2 was purchased.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
kobrak73
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 12:58:33 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (10)
binnerup wrote:
There are two purchase options on Android - an in-app purchase and a separate Pro version - Google does not support family sharing on in-app purchases.

I wish id realised this sooner id of bought the separate pro version🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

maybe explain this in your descriptions which one to buy for other devices use as most of us own several devices or share accounts with family this app is handy when buying movies as gifts to be able to search and find if they have it or not already we do this with a music catalogue app but can use 1 login on two devices

Quote:

My Movies 3 will be a paid-for upgrade, offered to half price to existing customers - it will be for all customers, we cannot target based on when My Movies 2 was purchased.

i find it frustrating that I have literally just paid for this to be unlimited for it to be already superseded by a new version 🤷‍♂️

what benefits will version 3 give me over 2 and will i then have to buy version 4 when it comes out?