Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Disc Title Information Options · View
jkhanson
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 4:49:54 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (1250)
I am using DVDfab Passkey 9 with the latest version of My Movies 5 and I can copy a DVD just fine cause My Movies shows its installed and running but it will not find the disc title if DVDFab Passkey is running in the background. if I exit out of DVDFab My Movies finds the data just fine, Any help would be appreciated. I would be grateful if anybody has a work around. I would love to have used AnyDVD* HD as I have used it before but I can not purchase it from the US so I am forced to use DVDFab.

Thanks Josh

* Installing and/or using AnyDVD is illegal in some countries. Users are themselves responsible for complying with local law when installing and using AnyDVD.

binnerup
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 8:40:48 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (152319)
We cannot read disc ids correctly though DVDFab, and therefore it cannot identify the discs if this is running for DVDs.

Blu-rays reads with a different method.

I think AnyDVD* can be purchased with Bitcoins for users with problems - it is the one to use with the software.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows

* Installing and/or using AnyDVD is illegal in some countries. Users are themselves responsible for complying with local law when installing and using AnyDVD.