Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Friends features request Options · View
brunodernicourt
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 8:32:08 AM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (17024)
2 feature requests for the Friends section in the app.

I tried the new feature (for me that is, since I bought MM3 recently) “Friends” in the app and:

1. I find it hard (impossible) to search other members, friends because I don’t know which other people in Belgium, Netherlands are also using My Movies. It’s a great feature and would love to see other movie lovers there collection and find this way new titles that can be of interest. However it need to be friends that speak the same language and have movies collection in my same language. There’s no use to add a French, Japanese (as a matter of speaking) friend with a French, Japanese movie collection.

Idea: add Country flags or name of the country to each “most value member” on the My Movies website. That way it’s far more easier to add friends from the same country.

2. Friends feature: after adding a friend it would be great if we could chat with this person, after all we are movie lovers and it would be great to share and discuss our passion.

I hope you consider my ideas and that they can be easily implanted.