Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Auto converting after ripping a UHD Options · View
hrmedia
Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 5:49:01 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2593)
I need some help in figuring out what I am doing wrong. After converting A UHD to an ISO I have it set up to do a video conversion to make an uncompressed MKV and MV4 MV4 fail instantly and the MKV will reach like 10-15 % before failing. The logs stats its not a Blueray or that it can read the drive but I can play movies from it it is a virtual drive by AnyDVD* also. Any guidance will be appreciated thank you. Attached is also my log files.

File Attachment(s):
My Movies.zip (100kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

My Movies Version 5.40
Windows 10 OS 64bit
8GB
I5 2.5 GHz

* Installing and/or using AnyDVD is illegal in some countries. Users are themselves responsible for complying with local law when installing and using AnyDVD.

binnerup
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 12:40:40 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (153505)
The handbrake log has a log of "failed signature match" on the disc, stating that it is not a valid Blu-ray structure.

I am not sure if this is a problem due to a copy protection type which AnyDVD* had to re-arrange a disc structure for.

Is this happening on many titles or a specific one?

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows

* Installing and/or using AnyDVD is illegal in some countries. Users are themselves responsible for complying with local law when installing and using AnyDVD.

hrmedia
Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 7:27:48 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (2593)
This is happening on all titles. Originally I thought it may have something to do with the Bluray drive but its copying movies without issue I had an issue with two of the UHD i put in about the disk being dirty even though they are clean but I ran 10 others without issue. any idea where I should start my troubleshooting I did manage to get it to convert with some odd settings one making MKV first then having M4v number 10. the problem with this is the second conversion will start to run the cpu to 100% and take for ever and if i remove it no conversions happen. It is a very odd issue. I will attach screen shots.

File Attachment(s):
mymovie1.PNG (504kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
mymovie2.PNG (426kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

My Movies Version 5.40
Windows 10 OS 64bit
8GB
I5 2.5 GHz

binnerup
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 8:27:32 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (153505)
hrmedia
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 3:34:02 PM

Ok so only Bluray movies will be able to do video conversion thanks that helps I thought I was going crazy.

My Movies Version 5.40
Windows 10 OS 64bit
8GB
I5 2.5 GHz

hrmedia
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 5:07:39 PM

One last question any plans to support UHD conversions?

My Movies Version 5.40
Windows 10 OS 64bit
8GB
I5 2.5 GHz

binnerup
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 6:22:11 PM