Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

unsupported drive pooling software Options · View
chefpj
Posted: Monday, September 6, 2021 6:50:02 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (7852)
Ok I am getting this error message when trying to copy discs. I just had a major raid failure and need to re rip about 1000 discs. I am not running any drive pooling software. I am running a very large raid system 165 tb of raid 5. In the past I have gotten this message and all I had to do was kill anydvd* and then restart it in admin mode and that to care of it not this time. any dvd will allow me to copy the disc directly but not from my movies

File Attachment(s):
log.txt (243kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

* Installing and/or using AnyDVD is illegal in some countries. Users are themselves responsible for complying with local law when installing and using AnyDVD.

chefpj
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2021 9:52:48 PM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (7852)
any Ideas of what causes this?
chefpj
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2021 10:14:04 PM

Here is the full message. Process ended in an error: The safe file handle for reading an image of the disc is invalid. this could be caused by unsupported drive pooling software. The problem is I am not running any drive pooling software. The fix seems to be stop Anydvd and restarting it but, I have to do this now for every disc. it only last for one disc. any thoughts?

* Installing and/or using AnyDVD is illegal in some countries. Users are themselves responsible for complying with local law when installing and using AnyDVD.

chefpj
Posted: Thursday, September 16, 2021 12:04:01 AM

I Got it figured out. DVDFAb player was running a service in the back ground. Also This happen if PowerDVD is running and you are trying to copy a disc and watch a movie at the same time.