Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

also starring in Options · View
cucmunn
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2021 7:17:39 AM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (34084)
I don't want to see a long list of movies that an actor stars in if I do not have that movie in my database. How can I turn this off?
binnerup
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2021 7:25:33 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (156243)
jekyl
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2021 11:41:58 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (72528)
I would like to request for this to be able to be turned off as well.

While I'm not able to test or see what the new functionality is like (since I'm on Android), one of the main reasons I use this app over all other collection software out there, is to be able to see what other films I have from a particular actor or director. Not everything they've ever done.

It's a cool feature to have, but I would say, it would most preferable if I was a simple collapsible function. Kind of like the personal info. So if I click on an actor it pulls up all their titles I have in my database, but then have a button at the bottom that says "show all" (or something to that effect) that will expand it to their complete filmographies.