Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Import Full Cover Scan Question Options · View
scockman
Posted: Friday, January 7, 2022 8:06:07 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (51319)
I am trying to understand how the Import Full Cover Scan works. Sometime it works just fine, but then other times I receive the error message:

"The select image did not have an aspect ratio as a cover that could be automatically splitted. Make sure your cover scan is precise."

I did search through the forums and in one thread it was mentioned that it is based on the Cover Type. Now are those dimensions to case type listed somewhere in the documentation, if not why not? That would go a long way to help improve contributions.
chefpj
Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2022 8:26:28 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (9239)
i have the same problem it is related to the cover type. For blu ray movies I set the cover type to HD slim, low as this setting seems to work best in importing covers But, sometime that does not work. I will get the full Blu ray cover as the front cover. the program doesn't spilt the cover very frustrating