Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ability to filter friends sales items. Options · View
jekyl
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2022 10:24:05 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (75441)
In randomly looking at items that my friends also have in their collections, I noticed that the app separates the owned for keeps and owned for sale into different sections. Which is great. But that only shows me when I'm looking at a specific title that is in their collection.

Is there any way to add a filter or option to browse all of their owned, for sale items? Like I figured when looking at their collections you can filter it by: Collection, Recently Added and Recently Watched. Is there any way to add an Owned For Sale option?

Like I know a couple of my friends trade and sell a lot of their movies, so being able to browse what they have available would be really helpful.
binnerup
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 9:18:54 AM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (156848)
It is unfortunately likely not something that is going to happen - the friends functionality is done directly from our service, where you have a local database for your own titles.

Filtering based on the collection in the service will require too many resources.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows