Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

FEATURE REQUEST: Request for the Cast and crew lists Options · View
jekyl
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2022 8:20:15 PM

Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (90713)
I love how the Cast list on each profile now includes both sections for titles of theirs that are in your collection and their complete filmography. I'm wondering if there is any way to maybe just put a separator line or something like that just to distinguish the difference between the two section. I find myself scrolling and scrolling (for actors with Large filmographies) and not realizing that I've already moved from their titles in my collection to their full filmography.

Also is there any way to add the full filmographies lists to the crew as well? The crew lists currently only shows titles that are in your collection. But directors for example are ones that would be most useful overall to me to see their full filmographies.
binnerup
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2022 9:24:49 PM

Groups: Administration , Windows RT/8 Discussion Group

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (157956)
jekyl
Posted: Monday, November 7, 2022 12:37:18 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (90713)
There is nothing currently as a separator. But what I'm saying is maybe a line as a divider, or perhaps the sections being different colors. Currently it looks like this, with just a small blank space separating the two.

File Attachment(s):
Screenshot_20221106-183748_My Movies.jpg (446kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

binnerup
Posted: Monday, November 7, 2022 8:28:27 AM

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (157956)
Yea, indeed - but that is how the sections are designed in general - a headline and some space.

Not sure how we can do this and still follow how things are designed - but will consider it.

Having trouble installing or upgrading to My Movies 5? Click here for troubleshooting.

Having a problem? Searching our Knowledge Base is always the first step.

How can I produce a log file in My Movies for Windows?

How can I fully uninstall My Movies for Windows
jekyl
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2022 8:31:56 AM

I noticed with the latest version you guys added the complete filmographies for the crew as well, which is great, but I have a request. Currently it's set to show "Starring in" for their complete filmography sections. That doesn't really work, as with most crew, they're not actors, so the majority won't have lists there.

It should list all the movies they Directed, or wrote, or produced, or whatever it may be that they are connected to.
binnerup
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2022 9:54:30 AM