Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Muppet 6 Movie Collection Box Options · View
sasedi
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 1:12:21 PM
Groups: Member

Rank based on contribution points and purchased points. Click to see details. (5108)
Hi,

when entering the Muppet 6 Movie Collection Blu-ray boxset (barcode 8717418436841, issued in the UK), I noticed that there is an inconsistency in the individual titles that are linked to this boxset title.

It lists as individual child titles:
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- The Muppet Movie
- The Muppets
- Muppets Most Wanted
- Muppet Treasure Island / The Great Muppet Caper

The inconsistency is in the latter title: it combines both 'Muppet Treasure Island' and 'The Great Muppet Caper' into one title.
This makes it impossible to customize both titles separately with either General Profile Data or Personal Data (like e.g. the 'watched' status).

I'd like to request that this is changed so that each title is listed as a separate child title, which according to my understanding would be more in-line with the contribution guidelines.
I've tried to change and contribute the change myself, but it does not seem to be possible. I've also tried to report it as incorrect data through the My Movies Collection Management Windows program, but I did not get any response to it, hence my request in this forum.

Thanks.

sasedi attached the following image(s):
Muppet 6 Moive Boxset.jpg